Cura (Windows, MAC, Linux)
Cura is an open source software which makes it compatible with every 3D printer. Besides the fact that Cura is open source, it’s a free software. Everyone is able to use the Cura as the software is pretty basic and easy to use. If needed, there are plugins to expand the software with some extra options.
Would you like to use Cura with your Builder Premium Small, Medium or Large? Please download Cura 3.2 (64 bit). The Builder Premium series are integrated in Cura.
Would you like to use Cura with your Builder Original. Please follow the following steps:
- Download Cura software and select Cura 3.2 (64 bit)
- After installing Cura, select Custom machine and enter the sizes of your Builder
- Download the INI-files for your Builder 3D printer
- Load the INI-files in Cura by using the option “open profile”
- Enter the number of extruders in the “Machine settings” menu
- Reopen this menu and set the extruders offset (X-Y) values to zero.
- For more information about Cura, check the manual.
Download the INI-files:
Extreme Profiles are ranked on nozzle diameter.
Simplify 3D is slicing software which goes deeper into 3D printing than other slicing software. With Simplify 3D, you can optimize many settings to increase your print quality. If you would like to use Simplify 3D you need to purchase a license for the software on www.simplify3D.com.
Would you like to use Simplify 3D along with your Builder Premium? Please download the FFF profile here and upload this in Simplify 3D. The FFF profile provides you with all the settings you need when printing dual objects.
If you have problem with getting the right result, the Simplify3D troubleshooting guide can help you.
Software update Builder Premium
Would you like to keep your Builder Premium up to date? Download the latest software update here and follow the 9 steps to install the software correctly.